1: Initial Design Consultation & Quote
• Initial consultation is to determine the scope of work in order to provide an accurate quote.
• A ZIEMBA DESIGN will provide a detailed quote for the deliverables discussed.
2: Quote Approval
• Upon quote approval.
• Client completes creative brief/worksheet
(This will provide us with a better understanding of your company and help us meet your design needs.)
• A ZIEMBA DESIGN will answer any questions upon receiving the brief.
3: Research & Initial Mock Ups
At this point we have determined the scope of work, have an understanding of what makes your company tick
and know what needs to get done. We will do competitive research and determine the proper solution for your
project. Once this is completed, initial mock ups will be presented with design rational for concept.
4: Client Reviewal
• Feedback is supplied and follow up discussion is scheduled.
5: Client Approval
• Final "Sign-Off" from Client is received and a delivery date is assigned.
6: Final Art Files
• Print files are prepared.
• If it has been determined that they are going to a particular vendor we can supply and proof.
• Final files can be provided via FTP or CD.
• Job is securely archived.